Monday, January 31, 2011

Braided Beauties

When is a heart not a heart? When it's a scarf, of course!

I've created a new style of scarf just in time for Valentine's Day. They're fun, they're fashionable, they're fanciful, they're furry!

Scarf #1 - I Y You
Red, pink, & black with hints of brighter colors. Black & white 'eyelashes' just for fun.

Scarf #2 - Am I Blue
Multiple shades of blue, with green accents. A modest amount of purple 'eyelashes' to bring a smile.

Scarf #3 - I Got The Blues
Predominantly light blue with some highlights of several other colors. Lots of purple 'eyelashes' to tickle your fancy.

Scarf #4 - It's Easy Being Green
Greens and blues, accented with both white & black. A good amount of cream & purple 'eyelashes' lighten the mood.

Scarf #5 - Green Is Good
Several shades of both green & blue, with touches of white, black, yellow, and more. A multitude of yarn types. Don't want anything fuzzy? This one's for you!

Scarf #6 - Earth Girl
Brown & tan with plenty of cream & a bit of black -- earthy colors. This one has both some creamy 'eyelashes' and cute, fuzzy pom-poms.

Scarf #7 - Brown Beauty
Tan, burnt sienna, cream, & black, this is a bit darker than Earth Girl above. The fuzzy pom-poms and sienna 'eyelashes' add fun & interest.

I only made the seven scarves you see here; once they're gone, they're gone. Don't miss out - order now! How? Send me an email (peg at secondwindjewelry dot com) or give me a call (585-973-7110) to place your order. These soft braids are $17 each, plus $6.50 shipping. They range from 72" - 86" long - plenty of length to wrap, drape, or style.

Want to see my woven scarves? Visit my website - I have lots of colors, fibers, styles, & sizes in stock.

3 comments:

Vivid Gemstones said...

very good and unique design of the scarf I love your marketing strategies. In market you should have something different then usual if you do have this then you will rock your business.

Anna@ Jade Beads said...

They are really funny but great idea for fashion and I think very nice in occasion of Valentines Day.

Ummey Rezwana said...

Groß Inhalt. Ich schätze immer diese zuverlässige Informationen von Ihnen.
Vielen Dank für das Teilen dieser großen Inhalt. Ich lese deine Beiträge. Sie sind inspirierend. Ich habe einige relevante Informationen, die Sie unten überprüfen können.
Sedumoxal
Petoximol