Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Bunnies


Ok, clearly lots of chick cake pops weren't enough for my amazing daughter.  What with today being Easter and all, she HAD to make bunny cake pops to bring to dinner.  I think they're adorable!  

I would be hard pressed to say if I like the chicks or the bunnies better - I've always hated having to choose my favorite.  Although the bunnies look like more work to me.

This culinary feat is even more amazing when you know that she made 140 bunnies ears out of fondant TWICE for these treats, as the first batch, drying in the oven, got destroyed when she forgot they were in there and set the oven to pre-heat for the cake part!  I KNOW I would have scratched the whole business at that point, but not Amanda.

Read about her Tibetan Terrier puppy's latest adventures in the Daily Baxter.

1 comment:

DailyBaxter said...

Did the woman who strings teeny tiny beads and mysteriously weaves fabric out of nothing but a trillion strings really just scoff at my focus on the details? Bunny ears are much less exacting than either of your hobbies :)

Thanks for the mention. And for the creative genes.