Saturday, March 21, 2009

Got a spring cold? Get healing gemstones!

It seems like lots of people get spring colds.  (Thanks to Margaret Shulock of Six Chix for use of her wonderful cartoon.) 

Can gemstones help you get over your cold? 

Read the full post at my new blogsite, or  contact me and I’ll be happy to work with you and create a talisman just for you. Unfortunately, this isn’t a quick process, and your current cold may be over by the time we’re done, but then you’ll have it for the next time those germs try to move in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Blog!

I love Gemstones too. I have a fascination for Pearl, Coral and Diamond Jewelry to be more speific.

Peg said...

Thanks for writing, Anamika,

I really like pearls a lot, too! I must admit, I don't have any diamonds, but they sure are a girl's best friend!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to be in such fine company and it's great to know there's a good reason why I should adorn myself in Amethyst!